I mentioned here that there were already talks of another workshop, we loved the feedback we got from the first and decided to give it another go so more people can benefit from the workshop/training. We got requests to have workshops in different states and hopefully we would get around to doing just that some time in the nearest future but for this second edition, we’ll be sticking to our main base; Lagos! Everything you need to know about the workshop is stated below and remember we’ll only be taking a few people to ensure it’s a hands-on experience!
What You Would Learn:
- How to make a full closure wig.
- How to make a U-part wig.
- How to make a crochet wig.
- How to make a wig with lace closure.
- How to make a braids wig.
- Sewing techniques: how to stitch and handle wefts.
- Wig finishing and how to adjust to different sizes..
When: 3rd of December.
Time: 10am – 6p.m (No African timing)
Where: Lagos (Venue details are sent upon registration).
What You Should Come With: Just your awesome self and a right attitude to learning
- Complete wig making kit including a mannequin head, a wig stand/holder, adjustable wig cap, elastic bands, 1 weaving thread, 2 needles, 2 wig clips, 2 wig combs, 2 butterfly clamps, 4 38-mm T-pins.
- Learn a valuable skill that could be a major/alternative source of income.
- Practice hair for both crochet and and sew-in methods would be made available.
- Refreshment (because what is an event without small chops?)
Fee: There are 3 different options so you get to pick whichever works best for you.
25 000 Naira ( Full wig kit + practice hair + training)
15 000 Naira ( Practice hair + training)
10 000 Naira ( Training only)
To register, send an email to email@example.com or call/whatsapp 08064227177, 08132881000.
We look forward to having you!
You can see what we got up to in the last workshop here
Help us spread the word by sharing this poster, pretty please?