A couple of weeks ago, Ella of NaturalGirlOnABudget came to me with the idea of organizing a wig making workshop to train a few women on the art and processes involved in making wigs. I was excited and jumped on it because honestly, wig making is a good way of earning money whether as a major source of income or as a side hustle or just as a hobby for yourself and friends. We contacted Tosin of NaijaNaturals and she readily accepted to assist in making it a reality (Thank you!). We’ve tried as much as possible to be fair with the pricing considering the recent economy recession, but you have to spend money to get money, right? All the details are available below:
When: 8th of October.
Time: 12p.m – 6p.m
Where: Venue details are sent upon registration.
What You Should Come With: Just your awesome self and a right attitude towards learning!
- Complete wig making kit including a mannequin head, a wig stand/holder, adjustable wig cap, elastic bands, 1 weaving thread, 2 needles, 2 wig clips, 2 wig combs, 2 butterfly clamps, 4 38-mm T-pins.
- Learn how to make a crochet wig.
- Learn how to seamlessly construct a sew-in wig with closure.
- Learn a valuable skill that could be a major/alternative source of income.
- Practice hair for both crochet and and sew-in methods would be made available.
- Refreshment (what is an event without small chops?)
Fee: There are 3 different options and you can pick any that works best for you.
- 25 000 Naira ( Full wig kit + practice hair + training)
- 15 000 Naira ( Practice hair + training)
- 10 000 Naira ( Training only)
To register, send an email to email@example.com or call/whatsapp 08064227177, 08132881000.
We would be having another intensive workshop on the 3rd of December, details for pricing and other information are the same but this time, we would also be teaching how to make Braid Wigs.
We look forward to having you!