Drawing your eyebrows may seem easy but it’s one of the most difficult thing to do perfectly. It’s either you draw one perfectly and drawing the second one could be a thug of war, or you end up with an over emphasised arch, or maybe one looks thinner while the other looks thicker. There are several challenges we face when drawing the perfect brows. Here are few tips that can help you to achieve your perfectly shaped brows:
Things you need:
* Brow pencil/ eyebrow filler
* Spoolie/ eyebrow brush
For untidy brows you either thread or make use of other eyebrow grooming techniques (I’ll post on that soon).
1. Draw two lines in the direction of how your brows are shaped. When drawing the end of the brow, draw in “pull away” motions instead of downwards.
2. When filling in the front part, go against your hair growth direction to achieve a more natural effect.
3. Don’t fill with your pencil in a back and forth motion as it darkens whole area. Remember light strokes only.
4. Made a mistake? Don’t continue filling it to rectify it. You can use your concealer to correct any imperfection and neaten it up.
5. Use a Spoolie/eyebrow brush to blend perfectly for a natural finish.
6. Highlight your brows neatly with a concealer two shades lighter than your colour.
7. Enjoy your perfectly shaped brows. Don’t worry your eyebrows might not be identical (twins) but they should look similar(sisters).