If you grew up as a Christian in Nigeria, there’s a ninety-five percent chance that you’ve come across anointing oil(anointed oil really)
I was sealing my hair earlier this year when a friend who recently had her big chop blurted “Is anointing oil good for natural hair?” I burst out laughing for a good fifteen minutes.
“Anointing Oil” = Olive oil.
Yes, anointing(olive) oil is really good for hair, the benefits are endless and the side effects? Never known any!
- Olive oil is lightweight and ideal for thin natural hair( like mine).
- It is a good emollient I.e, softens and moisturized hair and skin.
- It protects your scalp and prevents dandruff.
- It is easy to find and purchase.
- Promotes hair growth
- Hardly causes an allergic reaction(I haven’t heard of any just yet).
Do you use olive oil for your hair/skin? Love it or hate it?